Friday, June 13, 2008

Some links that interested me

Aamir Khan:
I ve known him since the time I was in shcool ( I never said he knows me ) :-) ... and I remember all the gals in my class going weak in the knees for the chocolate hero of the QSQT days... It was good to come across his blog recently...Man.. this guy knows to write..or even if some of us keep thinking that he s not doing it himself.. may be this guy knows how to get it written :-) quite insightful I should say...
http://aamirkhan.com/blog.htm

MS Dhoni:
I heard someone call him Airconditioned Captain...should I say I second it ... third it.. fourth it etc etc... He is one cool guy...There s something about him that makes u think...not think abt him alone... but think abt ourselves too... like " what I'd have done if I am in his place" or " what he would have done if he 's in my place"...
The other day, I was telling my husband while we watched a presentation ceremony at the end of a match..." Imagine the grit, determination, focus, direction, command, grooming, looks, language , communication skills, maturity and cool headedness to reach the levels he has acheived from the bylanes of a small town like Ranchi"....May be again my thoughts are clouded..as another friend pointed out to me... " No body is perfect untill u fall in love with them" ... but then, don't we do that all the time...with everyone...so whats the big deal...
Way to go buddy... Yo Dhoni!!!!

http://www.dhoni.org/


No comments: